プロになりたい、そうありたい【クリエーター集会所】 It's New / About Site
もの書きの生態に 新規登録しませんか? Headline / Writers / Skill / Column / Item / Books / Link / BBS / Forum
メインメニュー
関連サイト
ものかきを探すなら
ものかきデータベース

公募情報を探すなら
公募サーチ

working diary
お仕事歳時記

※いずれも別窓で開きます。
オンライン状況
9 人のユーザが現在オンラインです。 (3 人のユーザが ■もの書き相談室(Forum) を参照しています。)

登録ユーザ: 0
ゲスト: 9

もっと...
メイン
   これってどんな意味?
     不可解な編集用語についての話題はここへ
投稿するにはまず登録を

スレッド表示 | 新しいものから 前のトピック | 次のトピック | 下へ
投稿者 スレッド
kitayu
投稿日時: 2004-11-24 3:47
管理人
登録日: 2004-10-17
居住地: 東京
投稿: 223
不可解な編集用語についての話題はここへ
出版業界に飛び交う、摩訶不思議な編集用語。コレ、実は媒体によっても使われ方が違うんです。

というわけで、不可解な用語を集めてデータベース化してしまおう、という企画がこれ。
「こんな用語、知ってる?」という情報提供から、「これってどんな意味?」という質問まで、いろいろお待ちしてます。

このメッセージに返信していただくか、「新規スレッド」をクリックするとメッセージが書き込めるようになります。
※投稿には、メンバー登録が必要となりますので、ご注意ください。
wanichan
投稿日時: 2004-12-5 14:41
常連
登録日: 2004-11-22
居住地: 大阪
投稿: 57
Re: 不可解な編集用語についての話題はここへ
私はいまだにわからないんですけど、「リード」って何でしょうか?
なんとなくわかってるんですけど、根拠がつかめなくて。。。
kitayu
投稿日時: 2004-12-5 15:07
管理人
登録日: 2004-10-17
居住地: 東京
投稿: 223
リードは、英語で書くと「read」ではなくて「lead」。その名のとおり、本文をスムーズに読んでもらうための先導文のことですね。

疑問をなげかけたり、全体の記事の主旨や簡単な要約を書いたり、結論を掲げておく場合もあって。内容自体は、いろんな書き方のパターンがあるけれども。

総じて言えば、話を本文につなげるための「前ふり」ってやつです。
wanichan
投稿日時: 2006-2-19 1:01
常連
登録日: 2004-11-22
居住地: 大阪
投稿: 57
入稿? 入校?
3冊目のExcelの締め切りが明日に控えていますがw
どうやら私の出番はもう終わったようです。

ところで、入校 っていう言葉ってあります?
入稿の間違いですか?

すべて校了したら、色校して、責了ですけど、
うーむ、なんだかよくわからないです・・・今でも・・・orz
yona
投稿日時: 2007-5-20 1:51
新人さん
登録日: 2007-5-20
居住地: 千葉都民です
投稿: 1
Re: 入稿? 入校?
入稿は原稿をおさめる事、主に文字原稿に使いますね。まだ整理されて紙面になっていない状態。
入校は色校など校正が帰って来たらそれを反映させて戻す事、と理解しています。デザイナーさんがそういう使い方をされているのを聞きました。
#掲示板がnot foundなのでこちらで「はじめまして。よろしくお願いします」。
hox128
投稿日時: 2012-9-13 17:31
新人さん
登録日: 2012-9-7
居住地:
投稿: 17
tiiy
投稿日時: 2012-11-16 13:07
リーダー
登録日: 2012-7-7
居住地:
投稿: 73
At a recent pro/am tournament I attended the Mizuno MP 69 Irons ended up incredibly conspicuous when the gamers walked up to the tee. A thing that would appeal to all those that "have to be seen to have the latest" in their golf bag.The Mizuno MP 53 Ironshas excellent adjustability features which contribute to straighter, extended drives. A thing all golfers are striving towards. more information at http://www.wordgolfclub.com/
talia
投稿日時: 2012-12-27 18:00
リーダー
登録日: 2012-6-13
居住地:
投稿: 125

Assortment of lots of modifications let women choose which christian louboutin london or boots can go that has a best style and also taken a peek at. Other sorts of kind of athletic genuine christian louboutin as well as seek mix of which that has young lady apparel. On the inside 1980 ohydrates, 1990 s, keds shoes or boots highly well known. Quite a number of TV programs have folks, wore keds boots or christian louboutin shoes on saleas part of their design Christian louboutin reduced general clothing. Quite a number of virtually all TV elements is the young children sports shoes field biggest economy. Mixture fruit made of woll layers make azure form together with the sound contrast regarding coloring, cold or hot put this particular union of fashion choice, your person may possibly blend with great care enjoying the gadget, take into account the double plus apps high-heeled boot styles the very same shade to enable you to get stylish. More information on http://www.christianlouboutinsukmall.co.uk
talia
投稿日時: 2013-1-7 14:57
リーダー
登録日: 2012-6-13
居住地:
投稿: 125
According to the http://www.wholesalegolfclubs.eu/Ping-G15-Irons-Price_58.html , No issue how numerous situations you enjoy your callaway razr x getting the right expanse and choosing the correct pub is constantly. If you are apparent regarding your objectives, it becomes far more fun playing as well as learning the sport. If you wish to engage in playing callaway razr hawkequally a pastime or maybe relaxed the game of golf using fr . Consume a 35 percent discount upon accommodation on Kanok Buri Vacation resort and ping g20 driver within the isle of Koh Samui inside Thailand. Listed coming from $699 for a lot of nights, it offers a superior accommodation inside a private talk about villa for just two and breakfast time daily. In Lipi Noi beach inside Samui's west seacoast, the resort's establishments incorporate a beach front bistro, gym, Indian rub and sports activities, such as water-skiing, motorbike in addition to car rental.
More at http://www.golfsmith.com/

dresses2us
投稿日時: 2013-5-9 10:13
新人さん
登録日: 2013-5-9
居住地:
投稿: 3

You can find great cheap deals on drums like Pearl 5 Piece Forum junior prom dresses Set to a 6 Pc Tama Rockstar Drum Set Kit w Hardware Stands to a DW Collectors 5x14 VLT Maple shell snare Drum.

Wedding gown gossip: Supermodel Vendela http://www.dresses2us.com/ crazy at the Renee Strauss bridal salon in Beverly Hills and got fitted for two wedding gowns.My life is a piece of cake compared to hers.Saved the money of renting a house and other complicated elements, online shops often offer lower price dresses while with fabulous styles.I kept saying, won.Try things out and test all possible hairdos and take a picture for future reference.Catherine: My jewelry is statement jewelry.

White ink, like Versamagic White Cloud, are fun colors to use for this.Examinador hoy el mal momento para evitar anos antes de que, en la universidad.Sleeves and straps spaghetti straps and halter necks are very popular, especially in the summer months.He came, did not even look at the Xrays, felt my back and told me exactly what was wrong with it and that I should chuck out all the drugs and go for the natural approach (I'll try most things once.Alli, the overthecounter version, contains 60 mg or orlistat.So as msicas do CD "Uma Chave Pro Amor" de Moona Sav.This sexy option can come somewhere in the upper thigh or even higher up the leg, the shortest of which being known as the micromini... Gave her 10 and she was very happy.Be the best that YOU can be.Filled with sophisticated shapes and embossed fabrications, sensual jeweltones and shimmers of gold, this truly has to be his coming out party.We watched some of the celebrations from Kyiv on TV, and then I don't really remember much more.Report Abuse
Luxury is in.

For some reason, it seems as if women have cornered the market on fashion and we forget that men care about how they look too.Now finishing up her third album, she's relocated to LA from Boston for her career.Pried yet further, he added: "It's the eye color of someone in my life.""Suddenly my friend's daughters are becoming my best friends.Houndstooth set off one of Tommy Hilfiger's coats for women.Groundwork trustee Eben Upton assembled a team of teachers, academics as well as desktop computer fanatics in order to craft a computer system in order to inspire youngsters.Other customers will dilute their body oil by adding it to an unscented lotion before applying it.You can always use less of the full strength to get the same effect.The leather Coach Madison clutch wristlet is $58.

Black Halter Chiffon Satin Prom DressBest chiffon mini dressesMoonar Chiffon Strapless Sweetheart Prom Formal Gown Mini Cocktail Party Wedding Bridesmaid DressGeorge Bride Lilac Short Evening DressMoonar Chiffon One Shoulder Prom Formal Gown Mini Cocktail Party Wedding Bridesmaid DressBest short prom dressesEver Pretty Chiffon Strapless Kneelength Prom DressSatin Chiffon Prom DressSatin Chiffon Prom Dress Holiday Formal Gown Bridesmaid Crystals KneeLength Junior Plus SizeBest full length chiffon dressesMoonar Chiffon Straps Sweetheart Prom Formal Gown Full Length Party Bridemaid DressGreen Halter Sequin Chiffon Backless Woman's Prom DressVNeck Spaghetti Chiffon Summer Prom DressChiffon Strapless Sweetheart A Line Prom DressEver Pretty Flowers Chiffon Spaghetti Straps Ruffles empire waist prom dresses Prom Gown 09675Get Bargains on Chiffon Prom Dresses on EbayWhere Can I Find Prom DressesAbout lakeerieartistsWhich is your favorite chiffon prom dress.We could be anywhere else in the world.

(1) 2 »
スレッド表示 | 新しいものから 前のトピック | 次のトピック | トップ

投稿するにはまず登録を

ログイン
ユーザ名:

パスワード:

パスワード紛失

新規登録
発言数の多い話題
copyright (c) 2001-2005 Yukari Kitayuguchi All right reservedThanks a lot. OCEAN-NET